B2B Performance Marketing Specialist (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
If you wear 2 different colored socks each morning to see which one performs better, this job might be for you!
We’re looking for a best-in-class performance marketing star to join our small, but growing marketing team. Your job is to lead our performance marketing initiatives (Google AdWords, LinkedIn advertising, etc) and build this side of the marketing team from the ground up. Ultimately you will be driving relevant traffic to our marketing content and web properties, to drive engagement, leads, and sales.
You’ll have a direct say in the performance marketing strategy, and you’ll be working closely together with other marketing team members.
This position is great for someone who has acquired a wealth of tangible performance marketing experience, and is now ready to build a digital marketing strategy from the ground up and execute on that strategy at the same time.
- Performance marketing strategy aimed at creating product awareness and driving relevant traffic to our web properties and marketing content
- Strategy execution, setting up paid digital advertisement campaigns on channels such as Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Make digital marketing initiatives part of our integrated marketing campaigns, working closely with the broader marketing team
- Search Engine Optimization: content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Continuously report on your campaign results throughout the marketing & sales funnel
- Measure and optimize programs on an ongoing basis
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization
- Number of qualified leads
- Number of self-serve deals
- Cost per lead/acquisition
- Return on digital advertising investment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Search Marketing, Social Media advertising, Retargeting, and/or Affiliate Management
- Demonstrated mastery of programmatic display, retargeting and paid social
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, and bid management platforms such as DoubleClick Bid Manager
- You are an expert on a wide variety of analytics and visualisation tools
- You are a self-starter, with a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up
- B2B or SaaS marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in SQL, HiveQL, or a related query language is preferred
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.